Thursday, July 31, 2008

hey everybody!!  sorry it's been a while.  i've been quite busy.  i've gained 19 ounces!  i'm probably gaining as we speak.  mommy and daddy have been very efficient in feeding me and i love it.  everyone's happy.  i just haven't made it to the internet in a while.  good news, i made it through my first earthquake!  hallelujah!  we were visiting doctor mann on the third floor of her medical building.  the building just seemed to roll with the earth.  mommy says that was supposed to happen.  she says that means the building absorbed the shock.  i'm just glad to have made it through.  more good news!  i've been sleeping a lot at night!  mommy and daddy have been very happy with this.  i've slept for nine hours two nights in a row!  mommy and daddy look so much more rested and they play with me more because they have energy.  life is good.  i hope you are all well.  this post is dedicated to my dear great aunt joyce.  i wish you all the best in your recovery and i'll be praying my infant prayers for you.  i love you.  

beck

check out my new video below.  i'm big enough to fit in my sling and i like it.  i feel like a kangaroo.  

No comments: