Thursday, July 10, 2008

hello there everyone. i hope this blog finds y'all doing well. it's a big day for me. i am officially one month old today. my mom and dad see me every day so they don't know if i've changed all that much. but......i'll let you in on some new achievements. i can lift my head pretty well about 45 degrees all by myself. i've gotten pretty strong and can really arch my back and i can also push off with my feet when my mommy is burping me. she has to hold on to me pretty tight or i may go flying! i'm also awake a lot more these days. just looking around, checking things out. i'm also fussing a little more. at least that's what mom and dad think i'm doing. i'm really just practicing talking. working out those lungs you know. well, i guess that's it for now. i'm going to go back to sleep. or maybe i'll eat some more. or maybe i'll just fuss a little........

3 comments:

A Mom said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Kate! How are you doing? Looks like all is well. Can't wait to meet him in person! Congratulations!!!
Your fellow new mommy, April

margylu said...

Mr Wonderful is at again...kidz r getting techsavy so young these dayz..don't worry about the fussing...all the greats do it and, besides, the squeaky wheel gets the grease or the milk in your case...l8r handsome

Chrissy said...

Oh Beck, you're getting so big, and you're such a cute boy. Thanks for the new pictures on your Flikr account. I miss you and can't wait to see you again. (I love that bear rug too... glad you've discovered it!)